Among many hunters one of the favorite animals to hunt is the pheasant. He is rare, and spends most of his life on the ground. In danger, he flies, running to secluded places. The pheasant is a cautious bird, and that is why the hunt is interesting, the excitement of it is very high for many.
Within the framework of our tour you will visit the city of Baku and Gabala, you will stay in a five-star hotel, admire the picturesque mountain landscapes of Azerbaijan and enjoy pheasant hunting and fishing for trout. Accompanying you will be two representatives of the hunting grounds, and from the prey an amazing dish will be cooked on site. Fish you can fry on a barbecue right by the shore of the lake. We will provide all necessary equipment and organize your holiday in the best traditions.
Cash Payment upon arrival
Cancelable up to three days before arriving
Terms & Conditions
- The rooms and rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, sightseeing, meals and transfer rate might change with prior email notification.
- Date changes after the reservation might affect the final price.
- Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 onwards and check-out time is at 12:00.
- In case you choose cash payment method upon arrival please confirm your trip dates by sending us the confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.