The largest lake in Azerbaijan is Saray-Su which stretches for 22 km in length and 3 km in width. It is one of the most favorite places of ducks, geese, woodcock and other migratory birds. Azerbaijan is territorially located just on the border of migration, therefore, favorable conditions for wintering attract about 300-350 thousand migratory birds every year. The lake is also highly valued among amateurs for productive hunting. The expanses of the grounds make it possible for many visitors to hunt at once. Hunting is carried out from the beginning of autumn until the end of March, the best time is from 6.00 to 14.00 or from 16.00 until dark. The peak season is January and February, when there are frosts in Russia.
AzerbaijanTrips organizes for you the most comfortable conditions from meeting at the airport til departure. Also on our website you can use the online booking system. We cooperate with many airlines and the prices we offer are the low prices of the airlines themselves.
Cash Payment upon arrival
Cancelable up to three days before arriving
Terms & Conditions
- The rooms and rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, sightseeing, meals and transfer rate might change with prior email notification.
- Date changes after the reservation might affect the final price.
- Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 onwards and check-out time is at 12:00.
- In case you choose cash payment method upon arrival please confirm your trip dates by sending us the confirmation to email@example.com.